DeRoyal Sofsorb® Drainage/Tube Wound Dressing 4" x 6" Absorbent, with Slit, Sterile
Sofsorb® is a line of high-performance absorbency dressings with a stay-dry liner built into the dressing to help prevent maceration of periwound skin. The wound contact layer is non-adherent to protect fragile granulating burns and skin grafts during the healing phase. Additionally, Sofsorb® horizontally wicks drainage away from the wound and throughout the pad, increasing its absorption capacity. The product has exceptional wet and dry strength so it can be soaked with saline or topical ointments prior to use.
- A highly absorbent, multi-layered one-piece dressing.
- Five-layer construction.
- May be soaked with saline or topical agents prior to use.
- Rounded edges and tapered limb configurations conform to curved and hard-to-dress areas without unnecessary bulk.
- Ideal for protecting wound sites from further trauma.
- Soft pliability allows for range of motion exercises during recovery.
- Primary or secondary dressing.