Kendall Healthcare Curasorb™ Calcium Alginate Dressing 24" Rope Sterile, Minimal Shrinkage, High Calcium Level
Curasorb™ calcium alginate dressings are designed to interact with sodium in wounds to create an ionic exchange and help jump-start the epitheliazation process. The dressing absorbs approximately 20 times its weight in exudates. It is easy and painless to remove with minimal tissue trauma.
- Kendall Curasorb™ Calcium Alginate Dressing maintains integrity allowing for fast, easy removal and cleanup.
- Gel block feature with unique fiber configuration.
- Highly absorbent fluid binding that absorbs up to 20 times its weight in exudates.
- Minimal shrinkage.
- Unique calcium to sodium ratio.
- Isotonic sodium configuration is gentle on wound.
- High calcium levels.
- Stable gel formula.