Kendall Healthcare Telfa™ Nonsterile Nonadherent Dressing 8" L x 10" W
Telfa™ "Ouchless" Nonadherent Dressings are superior "ouchless" dressing that won't disrupt healing tissue by sticking to wound. Ideal as a primary dressing for lightly draining wounds. Ideal take-home dressing.
- Kendall Telfa™ Ouchless Nonadherent Dressing can be cut to any shape without separating.
- Telfa™ film has 382 holes per square inch with a diameter of 1/50" to 2/67".
- Can address most of the wound care and postsurgical applications.
- Absorbent core is made of 100% U.S.P grade absorbent cotton.
- Bonded on both sides with perforated, nonadherent film.
- Highly absorbent to help minimize skin maceration.
- Easy to use and can be steam sterilized.
- polyester wound contact film polymer.
- Ideal moisture transmission rate.